La Fe (Baca, Yucatán)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Fe, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Yucatán
The town of La Fe is located in the Municipality of Baca (in the State of Yucatán). There are 6 inhabitants. La Fe is at 8 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Fe? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Fe in Yucatán: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Fe, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Fe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Fe (Yucatán) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Fe
With the satellite map of La Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Baca. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Fe.
Vote for La Fe
Do you like La Fe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Fe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Baca
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Yucatán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Baca
- Basto Chalé (4 inhabitants)
- Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Chan Chegor (1 inhabitants)
- Chelito Lindo (1 inhabitants)
- Reygar (- inhabitants)
- Concepción Xtuc (3 inhabitants)
- Kankabchén Gamboa (34 inhabitants)
- La Morena (- inhabitants)
- La Sulianita (6 inhabitants)
- Los Flamboyanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (7 inhabitants)
- Zamná (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Kuxub (179 inhabitants)