The town of La Estrella is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #731 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Estrella is at 1,202 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Estrella is located at 32.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 66.6 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Estrella.
Where is La Estrella? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Estrella in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Estrella and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Estrella (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Estrella
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Estrella, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Estrella.
Vote for La Estrella. Opinions.
Do you like La Estrella? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Estrella so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Copalito (4 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (20 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (13 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)
- La Joyita (18 inhabitants)
- Las Caretas (6 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (23 inhabitants)
- Nuestra Señora (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (Matasano) (9 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tenejapa (16 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)