The town of Argelia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #593 in terms of number of inhabitants. Argelia is at 1,415 meters of altitude.
The town of Argelia is located at 34.8 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 67.9 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Argelia.
Where is Argelia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Argelia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Argelia.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Argelia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Argelia (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Argelia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Argelia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Argelia.
Vote for Argelia. Opinions.
Do you like Argelia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Argelia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- La Libertad (6 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (2 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (4 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- El Vado del Higo (6 inhabitants)
- La Atlántida (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva (26 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mitontic (El Cimarrón) (207 inhabitants)
- Padre Piedra II (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- Unión del Carmen (320 inhabitants)