The town of Santa Rosalía is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #761 of the ranking. Santa Rosalía is at 558 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rosalía? You can find it at 26.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 18.7 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Rosalía location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rosalía? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rosalía in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rosalía.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Rosalía (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosalíaDo you want to stay in Santa Rosalía? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Rosalía:
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 8 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 10 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 10 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rosalía
With the satellite map of Santa Rosalía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosalía.
Photos of Santa Rosalía
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosalía? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosalía.
Vote for Santa Rosalía
Do you like Santa Rosalía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosalía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Cubilete (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Pashtal (6 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (5 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (- inhabitants)
- La Florida (6 inhabitants)
- La Granja (14 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (14 inhabitants)
- La Majada (2 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (275 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- Iberia (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (1 inhabitants)