The town of La Cucaracha (La Mina) is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #129 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cucaracha (La Mina) is at 50 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Cucaracha (La Mina) is located at 17.5 kilometers from Santiago Ixcuintla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cucaracha (La Mina).
Where is La Cucaracha (La Mina)? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Cucaracha (La Mina) in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Cucaracha (La Mina).
Need to locate a certain La Cucaracha (La Mina) building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cucaracha (La Mina) (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cucaracha (La Mina)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cucaracha (La Mina), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Cucaracha (La Mina).
Vote for La Cucaracha (La Mina). Opinions.
Do you like La Cucaracha (La Mina)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cucaracha (La Mina) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Acatán de las Piñas (217 inhabitants)
- El Cantón de Lozada (99 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de Pedro Hermosillo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Iglesias (El Salto) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (953 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Cahuipa (206 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (497 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Gutiérrez Rosales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Agustín Corona (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Baltazar Sánchez (4 inhabitants)
- El Canal de las Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- Los Chivos (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (849 inhabitants)
- Santa MarÃa de JesÃºs (- inhabitants)
- Saúl Larios (1 inhabitants)