The town of La Concha is located in the Municipality of Libres (in the State of Puebla). There are 1 inhabitants. La Concha is at 2,369 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Concha? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Concha in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of La Concha (Puebla) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La ConchaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Concha, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Concha so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL VILLA DE LIBRES: 2 km away, direction Northwest (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TORRE MOLINOS: 2 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ZUGA: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS FAROLES: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Concha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Concha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Libres. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Concha.
Vote for La Concha
Do you like La Concha or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Concha to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Libres
- Ayehualaco (San Martín) (748 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (34 inhabitants)
- Guerrero (778 inhabitants)
- La Concha (1 inhabitants)
- La Cuenca (37 inhabitants)
- Las Chapas (195 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (88 inhabitants)
- El Guayín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (28 inhabitants)
- San José la Libertad (751 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Coyotepec (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (617 inhabitants)
- Teoloyucan (209 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Villa Montana (396 inhabitants)
- Villa Montana (- inhabitants)