The town of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya is located in the Municipality of Libres (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Roque Tlaquixquiloya is at 2,351 meters of altitude.
The town of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya is located at 4.5 kilometers from Ciudad de Libres, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya.
Where is San Roque Tlaquixquiloya? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya (Puebla) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San Roque TlaquixquiloyaMany people want to stay in the town of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL VILLA DE LIBRES: 5 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL DIAMENTE: 6 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS FAROLES: 6 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ZUGA: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Libres. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Roque Tlaquixquiloya.
Vote for San Roque Tlaquixquiloya
Do you like San Roque Tlaquixquiloya or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Roque Tlaquixquiloya to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Libres
- Ahuateno (434 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (331 inhabitants)
- Ciudad de Libres (18110 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vieja (7 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (14 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Reyes (11 inhabitants)
- San José la Ermita (6 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2199 inhabitants)
- San Juan (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Coyotepec (- inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Lugarda (4 inhabitants)
- Teoloyucan (209 inhabitants)
- Tlalayotla (11 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Villa Montana (396 inhabitants)