La Cendrada (Sonora)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Cendrada, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Sonora
The town of La Cendrada is located in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande (in the State of Sonora). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #15 of the whole municipality. La Cendrada is at 443 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Cendrada is located at 16.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Suaqui Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Cendrada.
Where is La Cendrada? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cendrada in Sonora, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Cendrada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cendrada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Suaqui Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Cendrada.
Vote for La Cendrada. Opinions.
Do you like La Cendrada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cendrada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande
- Arroyo Hondo (- inhabitants)
- El Cantil (2 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (7 inhabitants)
- Las Milpas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Uvalamas (Las Igualamas) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Güirotes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (San Martín) (2 inhabitants)
- Suaqui Grande (1076 inhabitants)
- Tarayes (Ejido Adolfo López Mateos) (2 inhabitants)
- Torimacuca (2 inhabitants)