El Tunal (Suaqui Grande, Sonora)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Tunal, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Sonora.
The town of El Tunal is located in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande (in the State of Sonora). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #5 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tunal is at 260 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tunal is located at 2.7 kilometers from Suaqui Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tunal.
Where is El Tunal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tunal (Sonora)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Tunal
With the satellite map of El Tunal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Suaqui Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Tunal.
Vote for El Tunal. Opinions.
Do you like El Tunal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tunal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande
- Arroyo Hondo (- inhabitants)
- El Cantil (2 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- El Tunal (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Cendrada (1 inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (7 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Milpas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Uvalamas (Las Igualamas) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Güirotes (1 inhabitants)
- Tarayes (Ejido Adolfo López Mateos) (2 inhabitants)
- Torimacuca (2 inhabitants)