Los Otates (Suaqui Grande, Sonora)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Otates, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Sonora.
The town of Los Otates is located in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande (in the State of Sonora). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #7 of the whole municipality. Los Otates is at 300 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Otates is located at 8.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Suaqui Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Otates.
Where is Los Otates? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Otates in Sonora: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Otates, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Otates
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Otates, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Suaqui Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Otates.
Vote for Los Otates. Opinions.
Do you like Los Otates? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Otates so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande
- El Cantil (2 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Cosari (3 inhabitants)
- El Orégano (5 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Cendrada (1 inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (7 inhabitants)
- Las Milpas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Uvalamas (Las Igualamas) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (San Martín) (2 inhabitants)
- Tarayes (Ejido Adolfo López Mateos) (2 inhabitants)
- Torimacuca (2 inhabitants)