The town of La Cantina is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. La Cantina is at 1,778 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cantina? You can find it at 2.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Heróica Zitácuaro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cantina location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cantina? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Cantina in Michoacán de Ocampo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Cantina.
Need to locate a certain La Cantina building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cantina (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cantina
With the satellite map of La Cantina will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zitácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Cantina.
Photos of La Cantina
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Cantina? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Cantina.
Vote for La Cantina. Opinions.
Do you like La Cantina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cantina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Agua de la Rosa (52 inhabitants)
- El Banco (43 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (330 inhabitants)
- El Kilómetro (Llano de San Felipe) (353 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (Piedra de Cal) (7 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Aguacatera del Monte (75 inhabitants)
- Loma Larga (569 inhabitants)
- Los Mejía (79 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (Quinta Manzana) (35 inhabitants)
- Manzanillos (Primera Manzana) (335 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Tercera Manzana de Zirahuato) (253 inhabitants)
- Puentecillas (3a. Manzana de Donaciano Ojeda) (310 inhabitants)
- Rancho Casa Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Rita (2a. Mza. de Curungueo) (91 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Curungueo (2a. Mza. de Curungueo) (1310 inhabitants)