El Espinal (Los Espinales) (Michoacán de Ocampo)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Espinal (Los Espinales), a beautiful small village of 136 inhabitants in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo
The town of El Espinal (Los Espinales) is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 136 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #95 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Espinal (Los Espinales) is at 2575 meters of altitude.
The population of El Espinal (Los Espinales) (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 136 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 68 men and 68 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.52 children per woman. People from outside the State of Michoacán de Ocampo account for 0.00% of the total population. 13.97% of the inhabitants are illiterate (7.35% of men and 20.59% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.48 (6.37 within the men and 4.53 within the women).Indigenous culture in El Espinal (Los Espinales)
30.88% of the population is indigenous, and 9.56% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in El Espinal (Los Espinales)
31.62% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (51.47% of the men, and 11.76% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in El Espinal (Los Espinales)
In El Espinal (Los Espinales) there are 29 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 96.30% have piped water, 70.37% have toilet or restroom, 74.07% have a radio receiver, 62.96% a television, 18.52% a fridge, 7.41% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 18.52% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is El Espinal (Los Espinales)? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Espinal (Los Espinales) (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Espinal (Los Espinales)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Espinal (Los Espinales), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zitácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Espinal (Los Espinales).
Vote for El Espinal (Los Espinales). Opinions.
Do you like El Espinal (Los Espinales)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Espinal (Los Espinales) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Agua Bendita (El Pocito) (30 inhabitants)
- El Derrumbadero (124 inhabitants)
- El Escobal (Tercera Manzana de San Miguel) (84 inhabitants)
- La Comunidad (12 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (5a. Manzana de Crescencio Morales) (389 inhabitants)
- La Gironda (Hacienda la Gironda) (459 inhabitants)
- La Pera (La Mora el Aguacate) (265 inhabitants)
- La Pinzanera (Cémoro) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de Aputzio (Las Lomas) (367 inhabitants)
- Macho de Agua (5a. Mza. de C. Morales) (1686 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Loma Larga (Loma Bonita) (304 inhabitants)
- Mesas de Enandio (Cuarta Manzana) (584 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de San Felipe (1a. Mza.) (118 inhabitants)
- Rancho Curvas del Gato (9 inhabitants)
- Río de Gpe. (4a. Mza. de Crescencio Morales) (769 inhabitants)