Puente Colorado (Zitácuaro, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Puente Colorado (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Puente Colorado is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #164 in terms of number of inhabitants. Puente Colorado is at 1960 meters of altitude.
The town of Puente Colorado is located at 2.0 kilometers from Heróica Zitácuaro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Puente Colorado.
Where is Puente Colorado? How to get there? Map
Location map of Puente Colorado in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Puente Colorado, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Puente Colorado
With the satellite map of Puente Colorado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zitácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Puente Colorado.
Photos of Puente Colorado
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Puente Colorado? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Puente Colorado.
Vote for Puente Colorado. Opinions.
Do you like Puente Colorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Puente Colorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Agua de la Rosa (52 inhabitants)
- Agua Nueva (150 inhabitants)
- Cerrito de los Magueyes (35 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (89 inhabitants)
- El Derrumbadero (124 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (Los Espinales) (136 inhabitants)
- El Hortelano (Puerto de Santa María) (283 inhabitants)
- El Lindero (2a. Mza. de Crescencio Morales) (299 inhabitants)
- El Tiradero (El Tianguis) (10 inhabitants)
- La Capilla (3a. Mza.de Francisco Serrato) (165 inhabitants)
- La Garita de Coatepec (27 inhabitants)
- La Mesa Chiquita (La Mesita Chiquita) (132 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Sol (55 inhabitants)
- Los Polvillos (El Crucero) (215 inhabitants)
- Ocurio (1203 inhabitants)