La Cañada (San Juan Mazatlán, Oaxaca)
Learn about tiny town of La Cañada through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of La Cañada is located in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. La Cañada is at 234 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Cañada? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Cañada in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Cañada, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Cañada building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of La Cañada (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cañada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cañada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cañada.
Vote for La Cañada
Do you like La Cañada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cañada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
- El Tortuguero (490 inhabitants)
- General Felipe Ángeles (1464 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (63 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Santa Cruz (625 inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (1005 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Naranjos (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sansón (5 inhabitants)
- San José de las Flores (1082 inhabitants)
- Santiago Malacatepec (1216 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva (424 inhabitants)
- Villa Nueva (714 inhabitants)