The town of La Cabaña is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #381 of the whole municipality. La Cabaña is at 4 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Cabaña is located at 16.0 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Cabaña.
Where is La Cabaña? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cabaña (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cabaña and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cabaña (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cabaña
With the satellite map of La Cabaña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Cabaña.
Vote for La Cabaña. Opinions.
Do you like La Cabaña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cabaña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Amate Uno (6 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (4 inhabitants)
- El Cariño (6 inhabitants)
- El Hular (57 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (64 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- Isla San José (100 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Uno (6 inhabitants)
- San José del Alto (La Cruz del Mango) (40 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)