The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #553 of the ranking. Santa Cruz is at 21 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cruz? You can find it at 3.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Cruz (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Cruz, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Cruz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Cruz (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (Coyolito) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Higuerillas (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma Sola (- inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (3 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Cabras) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Los Lambur) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (4 inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (3 inhabitants)
- Zoyla Lazos (- inhabitants)