The town of El Escorpión is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #112 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Escorpión is at 2,875 meters of altitude.
The town of El Escorpión is located at 8.9 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Escorpión.
Where is El Escorpión? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Escorpión (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Escorpión building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Escorpión (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Escorpión
With the satellite map of El Escorpión will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Escorpión.
Vote for El Escorpión. Opinions.
Do you like El Escorpión? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Escorpión so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Agua Escondida Zotoluca (17 inhabitants)
- Ejido Río Blanco (El Doce) (11 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (3 inhabitants)
- El Tintero (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio Burle Lomelí (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (151 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Cortijo (16 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Jardín (32 inhabitants)
- Los Polos (10 inhabitants)
- Maguey Cenizo (151 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Perpetuo Socorro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Serranos (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (2 inhabitants)