The town of Isla del Carmen is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Isla del Carmen is at 13 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Isla del Carmen? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Isla del Carmen (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Isla del Carmen, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Isla del Carmen? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Isla del Carmen (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Isla del Carmen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Isla del Carmen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Isla del Carmen.
Vote for Isla del Carmen. Opinions.
Do you like Isla del Carmen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Isla del Carmen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Emmanuel (6 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (4 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (6 inhabitants)
- La Argentina (2 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (9 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- Isla del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Porres (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)