The town of Caña Brava Dos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #726 of the whole municipality. Caña Brava Dos is at 19 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Caña Brava Dos is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Caña Brava Dos.
Where is Caña Brava Dos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Caña Brava Dos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Caña Brava Dos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Caña Brava DosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Caña Brava Dos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Caña Brava Dos so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 7 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 7 km away, direction Northwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 7 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 7 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Caña Brava Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Caña Brava Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Caña Brava Dos.
Population pyramid of Caña Brava Dos (Chiapas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Caña Brava Dos by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Caña Brava Dos there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Caña Brava Dos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Caña Brava Dos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Caña Brava Dos.
Vote for Caña Brava Dos
Do you like Caña Brava Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Caña Brava Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- Chocohuital (133 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (2 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1412 inhabitants)
- El Jordán (2 inhabitants)
- El Ruiseñor (3 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (2 inhabitants)
- Palmario (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Zoyla Lazos (- inhabitants)