The town of El Bisturí is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Bisturí is at 66 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Bisturí? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Bisturí (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Bisturí, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Bisturí and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Bisturí (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bisturí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bisturí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Bisturí.
Vote for El Bisturí. Opinions.
Do you like El Bisturí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bisturí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Alimentos y Corrales Aldama (- inhabitants)
- Camino Real (- inhabitants)
- Cuestecitas (7 inhabitants)
- Dámaso Anaya (- inhabitants)
- El Hallazgo (3 inhabitants)
- El Moro (Zeferino Castillo) (- inhabitants)
- El Rayo (8 inhabitants)
- El Rosillo (5 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Las Hadas (La Pista) (- inhabitants)
- Los Potros (- inhabitants)
- Pedernales (45 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Cura (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Juan Montes) (- inhabitants)