Tres Hermanos (Aldama, Tamaulipas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Tres Hermanos, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Tres Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Tres Hermanos is at 119 meters of altitude.
Where is Tres Hermanos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tres Hermanos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Tres Hermanos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tres Hermanos (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tres Hermanos.
Vote for Tres Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aldama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Campanario (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizal Segundo (314 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (6 inhabitants)
- El Salto (6 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (566 inhabitants)
- Ganadería los Julianes (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Reluciente (Sergio de Leija) (2 inhabitants)
- La Morena (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (Entrada a Pancho Villa) (11 inhabitants)
- Palo Santo (164 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (391 inhabitants)
- Quinta Erika Elizabeth (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Ángela (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (Monte Verde) (- inhabitants)