The town of Esmeralda is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #530 of the whole municipality. Esmeralda is at 678 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Esmeralda is located at 15.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 46.9 kilometers in direction West. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Esmeralda.
Where is Esmeralda? How to get there? Map
Online map of Esmeralda (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Esmeralda? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Esmeralda (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Esmeralda
With the satellite map of Esmeralda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Esmeralda.
Vote for Esmeralda. Opinions.
Do you like Esmeralda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Esmeralda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (- inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (14 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (10 inhabitants)
- Fracción de la Polca (5 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (9 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (7 inhabitants)
- Santiago Apóstol (- inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (11 inhabitants)
- Villa Corzo el Rosario (San Luis el Alto) (14 inhabitants)