The town of Santa Cecilia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #834 of the ranking. Santa Cecilia is at 827 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cecilia? You can find it at 26.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 57.3 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Cecilia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cecilia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cecilia in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CeciliaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Cecilia, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Cecilia so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL TRES PICOS: 34 km away, direction West (27 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 43 km away, direction North (29 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 39 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 36 km away, direction North (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Cecilia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cecilia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Cecilia.
Photos of Santa Cecilia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cecilia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cecilia.
Vote for Santa Cecilia
Do you like Santa Cecilia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cecilia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Nueva Candelaria (147 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (4 inhabitants)
- El Peñasco del Palmar (11 inhabitants)
- José María Cuesta O. (12 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (5 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (28 inhabitants)
- Manuel Hernández Calvo [Manuel Hernández Calvo (14 inhabitants)
- Natividad (10 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (30 inhabitants)
- Salamanca (5 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (27 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Mariana (66 inhabitants)