The town of El Socorro is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. El Socorro is at 1,966 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Socorro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Socorro in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Socorro (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El SocorroMany people want to stay in the town of El Socorro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- PUEBLO INN: 10 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL COLONIAL: 11 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN MIGUEL: 10 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN RAFAEL: 10 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Socorro
With the satellite map of El Socorro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Socorro.
Vote for El Socorro
Do you like El Socorro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Socorro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Antonio Puentes (- inhabitants)
- Diez de Abril (618 inhabitants)
- Edgar Cruz (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (386 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (4 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- La Tinajita (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (24 de Febrero) (802 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (3999 inhabitants)