The town of El Socorro is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. El Socorro is at 1,966 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Socorro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Socorro in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Socorro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Socorro (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Socorro
With the satellite map of El Socorro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Socorro.
Vote for El Socorro. Opinions.
Do you like El Socorro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Socorro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Antonio Puentes (- inhabitants)
- Diez de Abril (618 inhabitants)
- Edgar Cruz (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (386 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (- inhabitants)
- Juventino Casas (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- Los Amarillos (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (86 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (3999 inhabitants)