The town of El Varal is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. El Varal is at 459 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Varal? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Varal in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Varal, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Varal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Varal (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Varal
With the satellite map of El Varal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Blas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Varal.
Vote for El Varal. Opinions.
Do you like El Varal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Varal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Campamento Aserradero (- inhabitants)
- Campamento Laguna del Toro (- inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (1 inhabitants)
- El Crucero de Huaristemba (2 inhabitants)
- El Galaviz (5 inhabitants)
- El Toro Guaco (1 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Nardo Arvizu (- inhabitants)
- Jolotemba (298 inhabitants)
- La Chiripa (371 inhabitants)
- La Curva (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (Lote III Tizonta) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Lo de Don Nico (Tía Pancha) (17 inhabitants)
- Matanchén (La Aguada) (65 inhabitants)
- Tizonta (El Gato) (3 inhabitants)