The town of El Tuche is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #256 of the whole municipality. El Tuche is at 1,182 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tuche is located at 84.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tuche.
Where is El Tuche? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tuche (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Tuche (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TucheIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Tuche, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Tuche so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 68 km away, direction Northwest (52 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL UNICO: 82 km away, direction Southwest (68 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN LUIS: 104 km away, direction Southwest (76 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES: 104 km away, direction Southwest (70 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Tuche
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tuche, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tuche.
Photos of El Tuche
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Tuche, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Tuche, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Tuche (Durango) is 34966
Are you going to send a letter to El Tuche? Do you have a friend in El Tuche and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Tuche consists of the following 5 digits: 34966. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Tuche ("34") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Tuche
Do you like El Tuche or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tuche to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Cofradía (97 inhabitants)
- Cueva Rasposa (124 inhabitants)
- De Lajas Agua Zarca (10 inhabitants)
- De Milpillas El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- Las Biznagas (2 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro La Escondida (352 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (La Joya) (108 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (El Toril) (68 inhabitants)
- Las Negras (16 inhabitants)
- De Milpillas Los Laureles (41 inhabitants)
- De el Puerto del Jarro Pericos (16 inhabitants)
- Pino Gordo (203 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Jarro (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (1152 inhabitants)
- Sarcillos (9 inhabitants)