The town of Cerro Bola is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #201 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cerro Bola is at 1,072 meters of altitude.
The town of Cerro Bola is located at 78.3 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cerro Bola.
Where is Cerro Bola? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cerro Bola in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cerro Bola.
Want to view a satellite photo of Cerro Bola? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Cerro Bola (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cerro Bola
With the satellite map of Cerro Bola will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Cerro Bola.
Vote for Cerro Bola. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro Bola? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Bola so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Camarones (- inhabitants)
- El Azafrán (15 inhabitants)
- El Chorreado (- inhabitants)
- El Maguey (16 inhabitants)
- El Parejo (- inhabitants)
- El Terrero (11 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (207 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (96 inhabitants)
- Las Carreras (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lagunas (137 inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Gacha (13 inhabitants)
- Piloncillos (- inhabitants)
- Vaquería Dos (- inhabitants)