The town of La Joya del Encino is located in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #25 of the whole municipality. La Joya del Encino is at 1,257 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Joya del Encino is located at 4.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of San Ángel Zurumucapio, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Ziracuaretiro) it is at 8.7 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Joya del Encino.
Where is La Joya del Encino? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Joya del Encino (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Joya del Encino building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Joya del Encino (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Joya del Encino
With the satellite map of La Joya del Encino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ziracuaretiro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Joya del Encino.
Vote for La Joya del Encino. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya del Encino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya del Encino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro
- Chupácato (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia 25 de Abril (294 inhabitants)
- Cueremba (12 inhabitants)
- El Copal (279 inhabitants)
- El Papayo (31 inhabitants)
- El Pino Cuate (16 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (Los Naranjos) (341 inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (11 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de San Ángel (14 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Fresnitos (67 inhabitants)
- Patuán (1571 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Coru (2441 inhabitants)
- Santa María (La Soledad) (41 inhabitants)
- Zirimícuaro (1661 inhabitants)