The town of Calicanto is located in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Calicanto is at 1,393 meters of altitude.
Where is Calicanto? How to get there? Map
Online map of Calicanto (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Calicanto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Calicanto (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Calicanto
With the satellite map of Calicanto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ziracuaretiro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Calicanto.
Vote for Calicanto. Opinions.
Do you like Calicanto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Calicanto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro
- Barrio Cuarto Uno (- inhabitants)
- Calicanto (3 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (554 inhabitants)
- El Pino Cuate (16 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (10 inhabitants)
- La Joya del Encino (9 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de San Ángel (14 inhabitants)
- La Querenda (1 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (La Joya del Molino) (66 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (Colonia Cristo Rey) (457 inhabitants)
- Huertas Mariana del Carmen (María de la Luz) (3 inhabitants)
- San Ángel Zurumucapio (5788 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (Santa Fe) (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (61 inhabitants)