The town of El Socorro is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #50 of the ranking. El Socorro is at 1,170 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Socorro? You can find it at 82.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Bermejillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 85.5 kilometers. To enjoy the El Socorro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Socorro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Socorro (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Socorro (Durango) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El SocorroMany people want to stay in the town of El Socorro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LA TROJE: 14 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTOS: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- CASA DE ASISTENCIA EMIGDIA: 16 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- POSADA VIOLETA: 136 km away, direction South (103 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Socorro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Socorro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Socorro.
Photos of El Socorro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Socorro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Socorro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Socorro
Do you like El Socorro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Socorro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- Brenda Azucena García Ocón (1 inhabitants)
- Carretas (- inhabitants)
- El Chorizo (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (El Burro) (6 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- Entronque Puente de Ojuela (5 inhabitants)
- Narciso García (4 inhabitants)
- La Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Glorias (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (- inhabitants)
- Mapimí (6617 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Jaboncillos (Jaboncillos) (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Jaboncillo (El Puerto) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa María de la Paz (Viejo) (6 inhabitants)