El Roble Piedra Parada (Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Roble Piedra Parada, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of El Roble Piedra Parada is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Roble Piedra Parada is at 838 meters of altitude.
Where is El Roble Piedra Parada? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Roble Piedra Parada (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Roble Piedra Parada? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Roble Piedra Parada (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Roble Piedra Parada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Roble Piedra Parada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Roble Piedra Parada.
Vote for El Roble Piedra Parada. Opinions.
Do you like El Roble Piedra Parada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Roble Piedra Parada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Jiquipilas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Bellavista (3 inhabitants)
- El Pencil (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote Negro (- inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (2 inhabitants)
- La Alianza (8 inhabitants)
- Los Arrayanes (- inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (6 inhabitants)
- Michoacán (470 inhabitants)
- Monte Video (1 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Las Láminas) (- inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (1 inhabitants)
- San Luis el Treinta y Cinco (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (14 inhabitants)