The town of La Sombra de Monterrey is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #290 of the whole municipality. La Sombra de Monterrey is at 608 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Sombra de Monterrey is located at 16.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Sombra de Monterrey.
#1 Where is La Sombra de Monterrey? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Sombra de Monterrey in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Sombra de Monterrey, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of La Sombra de Monterrey (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Sombra de Monterrey
With the satellite map of La Sombra de Monterrey will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Sombra de Monterrey.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La Sombra de MonterreyDo you want to stay in La Sombra de Monterrey? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Sombra de Monterrey:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 29 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 31 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUZ DE LUNA: 34 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 32 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Sombra de Monterrey
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Sombra de Monterrey? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Sombra de Monterrey.
#6 Vote for La Sombra de Monterrey as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Sombra de Monterrey or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Sombra de Monterrey to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about La Sombra de Monterrey
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Argentina (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Roble Piedra Parada (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Uno (222 inhabitants)
- Hoja Blanca (9 inhabitants)
- La Calzada (10 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Reliquia (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (93 inhabitants)
- Nueva Villa (La Tejería) (6 inhabitants)
- Paso Chiapa (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (14 inhabitants)