The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 11 inhabitants. El Refugio is at 1,553 meters of altitude.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Refugio in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Refugio.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Refugio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Refugio (Chiapas) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Refugio
With the satellite map of El Refugio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Refugio.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Colina de los Cipreses (56 inhabitants)
- Concepción Hoja Verde (10 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buenavista (489 inhabitants)
- JatÃ³n Chacaljemel (JatÃ³n Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Sabines Guerrero (333 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (234 inhabitants)
- Los Riegos (1916 inhabitants)
- Morelia Santa María (49 inhabitants)
- Refugio Chichimá (10 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Sabinal Paso Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (47 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha las Palmas (90 inhabitants)