The town of El Pitayo is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #151 of the whole municipality.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pitayo is located at 26.7 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pitayo.
Where is El Pitayo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Pitayo (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pitayo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pitayo (Tabasco) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pitayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pitayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pitayo.
Vote for El Pitayo. Opinions.
Do you like El Pitayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pitayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Adolfo López Mateos (867 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón 2da. Sección (El Lechugal) (1414 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (2633 inhabitants)
- El Bellote (792 inhabitants)
- El Privilegio (Buenavista) (3 inhabitants)
- El Reflejo (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (2304 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (634 inhabitants)
- García (207 inhabitants)
- Gran Chaparral y Faisán (- inhabitants)
- La Encina y el Porvenir (6 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- El Coco (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Leonor (- inhabitants)
- Tasajera (51 inhabitants)