The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #192 of the ranking.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Rita? You can find it at 4.0 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Rita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rita (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rita (Tabasco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rita.
Photos of Santa Rita
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Rita, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Rita, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa Rita (Tabasco) is 86752
Are you going to send a letter to Santa Rita? Do you have a friend in Santa Rita and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Santa Rita consists of the following 5 digits: 86752. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Santa Rita ("86") correspond to the state code of Tabasco, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Arroyo Polo 3ra. Sección (442 inhabitants)
- Chicozapote 1ra. Sección (324 inhabitants)
- Chilapa 1ra. Sección (Margen Izquierda) (783 inhabitants)
- Chilapa 2da. Sección (Cañaveralito) (74 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (De Quintín Arauz) (16 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (191 inhabitants)
- Escobas (Chilapa Escoba) (427 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Centro) (1220 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (876 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (77 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (El Coco) (154 inhabitants)
- Veintisiete de Febrero (261 inhabitants)