El Paraíso (Apaseo el Alto, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Paraíso, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. El Paraíso is at 1,848 meters of altitude.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Paraíso (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Paraíso, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Paraíso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Paraíso (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Apaseo el Alto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Benito Torres Salinas (33 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (El Cerrito) (149 inhabitants)
- Corazón (3 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (162 inhabitants)
- El Soldado (201 inhabitants)
- Eleazar Serrano Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Fracción del Durazno (Bodegas de Paredones) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 47 (- inhabitants)
- La Ceja (226 inhabitants)
- Los Hornos (39 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguirre y Manuel Arvizu (4 inhabitants)
- Marroquín (927 inhabitants)
- San Bartolomé Aguas Calientes (4076 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Piñas (38 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (1051 inhabitants)