The town of Granja Avícola Belén is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #127 of the ranking. Granja Avícola Belén is at 2,021 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja Avícola Belén? You can find it at 12.1 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja Avícola Belén location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja Avícola Belén? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja Avícola Belén (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja Avícola Belén? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja Avícola Belén (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Avícola Belén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja Avícola Belén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Granja Avícola Belén.
Vote for Granja Avícola Belén. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Avícola Belén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Avícola Belén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Corral de Piedra (Corral de Piedras) (311 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (Los Vera) (- inhabitants)
- El Soldado (255 inhabitants)
- El Varal (50 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 12 (11 inhabitants)
- La Canoa (8 inhabitants)
- La Mora (Jesús Yáñez) (62 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (17 inhabitants)
- La Vía (24 inhabitants)
- Marcos Guerrero (4 inhabitants)
- Nopalera de Juárez (11 inhabitants)
- Salvador Ochoa (1 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Gamboa (1131 inhabitants)
- San José de la Loma (96 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Piñas (31 inhabitants)