Salvador Ochoa (Guanajuato)
Learn about tiny town of Salvador Ochoa through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of Salvador Ochoa is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #128 of the ranking. Salvador Ochoa is at 1,935 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Salvador Ochoa? You can find it at 9.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Salvador Ochoa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Salvador Ochoa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Salvador Ochoa in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Salvador Ochoa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Salvador Ochoa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Salvador Ochoa (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Salvador Ochoa
With the satellite map of Salvador Ochoa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Salvador Ochoa.
Vote for Salvador Ochoa. Opinions.
Do you like Salvador Ochoa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Salvador Ochoa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Apaseo el Alto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Colonia 18 de Diciembre (223 inhabitants)
- Congregación de la Cruz (La Cueva) (689 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo del Sabino (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (Los Vera) (- inhabitants)
- Fracción San Agustín (La Bomba) (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Postura Número 14 (- inhabitants)
- La Liebre (Soledad de la Liebre) (96 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera del Puerto (23 inhabitants)
- La Peña (15 inhabitants)
- La Providencia del Puerto (Pie de Gallo) (9 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (6 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (33 inhabitants)
- Pájaro Azul (51 inhabitants)
- Prolongación Lerdo de Tejada (38 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Gamboa (972 inhabitants)