The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. El Paraíso is at 587 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho San José. In the year 2017, the locality changed its name.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Paraíso in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Paraíso, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Paraíso and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Paraíso (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
With the satellite map of El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón de la Puerta (Los Hoyos) (23 inhabitants)
- El Bajío Largo (2 inhabitants)
- Familia MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Familia Navarro (3 inhabitants)
- La Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- Las Casas Coloradas (- inhabitants)
- Los Encinales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pastores (- inhabitants)
- Los Treviño (5 inhabitants)
- Luz Encendida (48 inhabitants)
- Machado (Lucatero) (6 inhabitants)
- Mi Querido Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- Aguaje del Carro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bugambilia (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sion (El Orfanato) (2 inhabitants)