The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #270 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Paraíso is at 101 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of El Paraíso is located at 41.6 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Paraíso.
#1 Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Paraíso (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Paraíso, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Paraíso (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Paraíso.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ParaísoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Paraíso, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Paraíso so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 65 km away, direction Southwest (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 66 km away, direction Southwest (45 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 54 km away, direction Southwest (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 63 km away, direction Southwest (43 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Paraíso as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Paraíso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Tamaulipas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Tamaulipas
#6 Comments and opinions about El Paraíso
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Cerro del Jerez (El Puerto) (1 inhabitants)
- Cerro Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Cuete (3 inhabitants)
- El Limón (2 inhabitants)
- El Martirio (2 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (4 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (- inhabitants)
- Manantiales (- inhabitants)
- Mesón Federal (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (Tomás Maldonado Andaverde) (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (Rancho del Cura) (185 inhabitants)
- Villa Cariño (4 inhabitants)