The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #376 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Teresa is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
The town of Santa Teresa is located at 11.8 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 21.0 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Teresa.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Teresa in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Teresa, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Teresa (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa TeresaDo you want to stay in Santa Teresa? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Teresa:
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 11 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN LOS JACALES: 16 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EXPRESS LOS JACALES: 17 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Teresa.
Photos of Santa Teresa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Teresa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Teresa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Teresa
Do you like Santa Teresa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- El Esfuerzo (2 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (Germán Vázquez Villarreal) (- inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (2 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (6 inhabitants)
- La Puente (9 inhabitants)
- La Selva (- inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Lilas (- inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (1 inhabitants)
- Martín A. Martínez (Los Potreros) (29 inhabitants)
- Palito Alto (- inhabitants)
- San Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (5 inhabitants)
- SantÃsima (- inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Cidronio MartÃnez) (- inhabitants)