The town of El Palenque is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1030 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Palenque is at 627 meters of altitude.
The town of El Palenque is located at 11.6 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 45.7 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Palenque.
Where is El Palenque? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palenque (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Palenque? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Palenque (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palenque
With the satellite map of El Palenque will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Palenque.
Vote for El Palenque. Opinions.
Do you like El Palenque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palenque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (6 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Esperanza el Tumbi (44 inhabitants)
- La Alianza (- inhabitants)
- La Asunción (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (5 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (3 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (7 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Patria Chica (191 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (El Rayanal) (2 inhabitants)