San Luis (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of San Luis through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of San Luis is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #655 of the whole municipality. San Luis is at 821 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Luis is located at 22.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of El Parral, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 53.4 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Luis.
Where is San Luis? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Luis (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Luis, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Luis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Luis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Luis.
Vote for San Luis. Opinions.
Do you like San Luis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Luis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cuba (10 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (4 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (- inhabitants)
- El Rescate (14 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Junta (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (9 inhabitants)
- Raíces del Tajín (18 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (11 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (Jesús Cruz) (5 inhabitants)