The town of Argelia Dos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Argelia Dos is at 579 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
#1 Where is Argelia Dos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Argelia Dos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Argelia Dos.
#2 The population of Argelia Dos (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Argelia Dos
With the satellite map of Argelia Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Argelia Dos.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Argelia DosMany people want to stay in the town of Argelia Dos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CENTRAL: 17 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 23 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 24 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 23 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Argelia Dos as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Argelia Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Argelia Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#6 Comments and opinions about Argelia Dos
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cabeza de Toro (5 inhabitants)
- Doctor Belisario Domínguez (El Chichonal) (346 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Faro (6 inhabitants)
- El Pedacito (3 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (6 inhabitants)
- El Tizate (- inhabitants)
- Enrique Pereyra (2 inhabitants)
- Esquipulas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (4 inhabitants)
- Palestina (7 inhabitants)
- Quiebra Canillas (4 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Esther (3 inhabitants)