The town of Argelia Dos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Argelia Dos is at 579 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Argelia Dos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Argelia Dos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Argelia Dos.
Want to view a satellite photo of Argelia Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Argelia Dos (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Argelia Dos
With the satellite map of Argelia Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Argelia Dos.
Vote for Argelia Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Argelia Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Argelia Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Desvío Manuel Ávila Camacho (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (9 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (10 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Granja) (5 inhabitants)
- La Perseverancia (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (6 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (7 inhabitants)
- Las Nubes (- inhabitants)
- Los Alazanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Engaños (- inhabitants)
- Los Pájaros (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (6 inhabitants)
- Tehuacán (- inhabitants)