The town of El Palacio de las Flores is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. El Palacio de las Flores is at 1,842 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Taller de Cerámica, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Where is El Palacio de las Flores? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Palacio de las Flores (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Palacio de las Flores, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Palacio de las Flores? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Palacio de las Flores (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palacio de las Flores
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palacio de las Flores, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Palacio de las Flores.
Vote for El Palacio de las Flores. Opinions.
Do you like El Palacio de las Flores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palacio de las Flores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Barajas (718 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (El Cerrito) (149 inhabitants)
- Mandujano Hidalgo (480 inhabitants)
- El Muerto (- inhabitants)
- El Salto de Espejo (1028 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (88 inhabitants)
- Estancia de Paredones (- inhabitants)
- Fracción del Durazno (Bodegas de Paredones) (- inhabitants)
- La Cañada (250 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Rejalgar (la Finca) (37 inhabitants)
- La Soledad de Realengo (364 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de la Trinidad (1102 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Calichar (347 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Gamboa (1194 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Llanito (3170 inhabitants)