The town of San Judas Tadeo is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. San Judas Tadeo is at 2,044 meters of altitude.
Where is San Judas Tadeo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Judas Tadeo (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Judas Tadeo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Judas Tadeo (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Judas Tadeo
With the satellite map of San Judas Tadeo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Judas Tadeo.
Vote for San Judas Tadeo. Opinions.
Do you like San Judas Tadeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Judas Tadeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Balneario La Bomba (23 inhabitants)
- Barajas (718 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (4 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (Los Vera) (- inhabitants)
- El Pocillo (Los Arcos) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José de la Loma (104 inhabitants)
- La Ceja (226 inhabitants)
- La Presita (374 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (2 inhabitants)
- Los Nogalitos (78 inhabitants)
- La Curva (la Presa de Barajas) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (La Peña) (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Hermosa (7 inhabitants)
- Salvador Ochoa (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Gamboa (972 inhabitants)