Maps, photos and statistics of Corazón, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of Corazón is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #125 in terms of number of inhabitants. Corazón is at 1919 meters of altitude.
The town of Corazón is located at 9.2 kilometers from Apaseo el Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Corazón.
Where is Corazón? How to get there? Map
Online map of Corazón in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Corazón
With the satellite map of Corazón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Corazón.
Vote for Corazón. Opinions.
Do you like Corazón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Corazón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Apaseo el Alto (27991 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (114 inhabitants)
- El Cardal (Tomasa Medina Cervantes) (4 inhabitants)
- El Pedregalito (2 inhabitants)
- El Pocillo (Los Arcos) (- inhabitants)
- El Pocito (El Pocito de la Virgen) (698 inhabitants)
- Granja 15 (7 inhabitants)
- La Campanita (10 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (La Mesa de Paredones) (111 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera del Puerto (32 inhabitants)
- La Peña (19 inhabitants)
- La Providencia del Puerto (Pie de Gallo) (11 inhabitants)
- La Vía (24 inhabitants)
- Planta Química (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Gamboa (1131 inhabitants)