The town of El Oso is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Oso is at 480 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
#1 Where is El Oso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Oso in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Oso.
#2 The population of El Oso (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Oso
With the satellite map of El Oso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Oso.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El OsoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Oso, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Oso so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 62 km away, direction South (46 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 57 km away, direction South (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RÍO POSADA: 66 km away, direction South (56 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 65 km away, direction South (52 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Oso as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Oso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Oso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Oso
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Colonia Nueva Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (- inhabitants)
- El Sukue (6 inhabitants)
- José Martínez (8 inhabitants)
- La Alegría (1 inhabitants)
- La Miseria (5 inhabitants)
- La Pila de los Caballos (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (2915 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Temporales (Jorge Luis Flores Jiménez) (- inhabitants)
- Los Venados Número Uno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Mendoza (1 inhabitants)