The town of El Oso is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Oso is at 480 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Oso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Oso in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Oso.
Need to locate a certain El Oso building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Oso (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Oso
With the satellite map of El Oso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Oso.
Vote for El Oso. Opinions.
Do you like El Oso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Oso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Amalia Suarez del Real Salazar (2 inhabitants)
- Antero Morales (La Nogalera) (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (12 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- El Sombrero (3 inhabitants)
- Fidencio Fernández Olvera (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1 inhabitants)
- Beatriz Ortiz Muñoz (4 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (- inhabitants)
- Mercedes Franco (1 inhabitants)
- Minas la Florida (La Florida) (1336 inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)