The town of Los Girasoles is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Girasoles is at 424 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Girasoles? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Girasoles in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Girasoles, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Girasoles building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Girasoles (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Girasoles
With the satellite map of Los Girasoles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Girasoles.
Vote for Los Girasoles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Girasoles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Girasoles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Dos Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- El 6 (2 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- El Sombrero (3 inhabitants)
- Gumercindo Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- Teresa Romo (1 inhabitants)
- José Martínez (8 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Miseria (5 inhabitants)
- La Morada (3 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (2 inhabitants)
- Yolanda Terrazas (4 inhabitants)