The town of El Muerto is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #136 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Muerto is at 2,090 meters of altitude.
The town of El Muerto is located at 12.4 kilometers from Apaseo el Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Muerto.
Where is El Muerto? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Muerto (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Muerto, which has the following symbol
The population of El Muerto (Guanajuato) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MuertoDo you want to stay in El Muerto? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Muerto:
- RANCHO LA PITAYA: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA NEGRETA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE VILLA BONILLA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALI: 17 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Muerto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Muerto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Muerto.
Population pyramid of El Muerto (Guanajuato)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Muerto by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Muerto there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Muerto
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Muerto, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Muerto, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Muerto (Guanajuato) is 38526
Are you going to send a letter to El Muerto? Do you have a friend in El Muerto and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Muerto consists of the following 5 digits: 38526. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Muerto ("38") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Muerto
Do you like El Muerto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Muerto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Apaseo el Alto (28260 inhabitants)
- Corazón (3 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (162 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (432 inhabitants)
- El Muerto (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (Los Vera) (- inhabitants)
- El Sabino (550 inhabitants)
- La Ceja (226 inhabitants)
- La Huilota (189 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera del Puerto (23 inhabitants)
- Los Galvanes (103 inhabitants)
- Nopalera de Juárez (4 inhabitants)
- Prolongación Lerdo de Tejada (38 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Hermosa (7 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (2 inhabitants)